World Class Speaking™ Seminar
Do You Have Any of These Challenges?
- You feel nervous when speaking in front of a group?
- Your audience gets bored and sleepy when you present?
- You find it difficult to speak and present to international business people?
- You cannot express your ideas and proposals in a clear and inspiring way?
- You would like to present yourself better for career promotion or a new job?
- You feel you spend too much time preparing your presentations?
- You are looking for techniques to make you a more successful speaker?
Who Should Attend?
Business managers and professionals who conduct businessin English—and who want to become more confident speakers and better presenters,to get more business, a promotion or a new job.
If you are a business professional—clear, effective speaking and communication is essential for your success. This course provides techniques and knowledge which will make you a more confident speaker and better presenter—and help you do business successfully with international companies and business people, present yourself better within your organisation or to a new prospective employer, and more easily gain approval for your ideas and proposals.
Our Special Guest Speaker, Kei Sakaguchi, will give you key insights on how to succcessfully speak and present to a multinational audience. A highly experienced executive with a distinguished career from Sony Corporation and Coca-Cola in the areas of communications, PR and corporate presentation—he will examine his topic from the perspective of both Japanese and foreign business professionals.
What Will You Learn?
- How to successfully present and communicate in English.
- How to speak and persuade with confidence.
- How to create engaging and effective presentations in half the time.
- How to deliver your message with clarity and passion.
- Top 10 mistakes to avoid when you speak and present.
- 5 secrets to success when presenting to a multi-national group.
- .....and more!
What are the Main Course Modules?
- Creating a Successful Presentation
- Mastering Storytelling for Business
- Presenting to a Multinational Audience
- Dynamic Delivery Secrets
William Reed, Certified World Class Speaking Coach - Bio
Master of Education. Published bilingual author, including Amazon number one bestseller, and columnist for Daily Yomiuri newspaper. Has appeared as presenter on NHK World and Asahi Sattelite TV. Keynote speaker and corporate trainer on Creativity and Teamwork for multinational and Japanese companies. 7th degree black belt in Aikido and licensed teacher of Brush Calligraphy.
Trond Varlid, Certified World Class Speaking Coach - Bio
MBA. Extensive international experience from the U.S., Europe and Asia, including senior executive positions in corporate banking, online wealth management, and technology. Member of Executive Committee and Judging Panel of JMEC, an international business training program based in Tokyo—operated by 16 foreign chambers of commerce. Author of South African Wines 101.
How Do I Sign Up?
The course is offered as a One-Day seminar. To sign up, please click 'GET TICKET' on the right-hand side of this Web page. A Course Completion Certificate will be issued to each participant.
The course fee includes the World Class Speaking book, workbook, practice sheets, and a ¥3,000 Bonus Coupon for any future EMC Quest services or products that you may purchase.
If you have any questions or need further details, please contact Trond Varlid:
What Do Our Customers Say about World ClassSpeaking™?
"I really enjoyed your World Class Speaking program—and have started using the techniques. They make a real difference for effective speaking and presentation!"
N. Mizono, Marketing Manager
"Your World Class Speaking Program was amazingly well-organized and informative!"
T.O., Manager at leading IT company
- Venue was changed to "TKP Shibuya Conference Center". Diff 2013-04-03 13:03:39
9:30 AM - 5:30 PM JST
WCS Course for Business Professionals SOLD OUT ¥28,500 Group discounts available, if you join & pay as a group. Contact email@example.com for details. FULL
- Venue Address
- 東京都渋谷区渋谷2-17-3 渋谷東宝ビル Japan
EMC Quest K.K.26 Followers